Siemens
www.siemens.com Munich, Germany 5000+ Employees

Siemens Medical Solutions, New Orleans, LA

New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Siemens

ProsSiemens Medical Solutions has great benefits, with many job opportunities available across the country. Training, (online) is always available, and encouraged by upper management.

ConsEmployees are sometimes led to feel we are not important, the only importance to local management is statistics given to upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementLocal management should try to consider it's own employees for advancement. Feedback, comments, or concerns given by employees are ignored unless it pertains to SLAs or statistics.

Thankfully the culture is changing

Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Siemens

Pros: The culture is improving. We are finally increasing our workforce to a more appropriate level. Senior management is now more concerned with winning the… Cons: Siemens is an enormous corporation. The promotion path is often difficult to understand and negotiate. There is still a very "departmentalized" mindset among… Advice to Senior Management: Promote from within and develop a clear, practical promotion path. I believe you are on the right track, so… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to start a career

Senior Engineering Manager (Former Employee)
Hoffman Estates, IL

I worked at Siemens

Pros: Great people. Impressive global footprint, they do not hire to… Cons: One can get pigeon-holed. Difficult to change functions. Dominance of… Advice to Senior Management: Please make your global footprint be reflected in the managament too. You… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Siemens.

Worked for Siemens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Siemens CEO Joe Kaeser. All reviews posted anonymously by Siemens employees.