Siemens

www.siemens.com

Good Company to work for.

Solutions Architect II (Current Employee) Troy, MI

ProsLarge company and good growth potentials. Verity of business sectors and good training opportunities. Potential for growth as the econony is growing and they are on the right track. So if you are looking for an innovative company, this is it.

ConsSince it is a large company, one hand doesn't know what the other is doing. So navigation is a problem. Due to the down turn in the economy, there were no merit increase in past few years... but it doesn't seem bleak in future.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake processes simple. Employees are looking for ways to improve their skills set and be productive, therefore, make it transparent for them to look for opportunities within the company.

Decent place to work

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Siemens

Pros: Laid back atmosphere. friendly staff. Cons: Incompetent employees stick around WAY too long! Advice to Senior Management: Have a clear message/vision all the way through the organization. If Executive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

No love for their employees!

Data Maintenance Specialist (Former Employee) Irving, TX

I worked at Siemens

Pros: Good pay. Good people to work with. Excellent benefits. … Cons: The management does not listen to their employees. They automatically assume… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. Don't automatically assume that they are wrong. Take the time to listen to their issues and if there… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Siemens.

Worked for Siemens? Contribute to the Community!