There are newer employer reviews for Siemens Water Technologies

Research and Development intern

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Siemens Water Technologies as an intern

Pros

Multiculture workspace, friendly and enthusiastic people. Very nice supervisor, very nice work and life balance.

Cons

A little bit tedious, but if you are quiet into research, this is the choice for you.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great Company

Former Employee - Accounting Support in Vineland, NJ
    Former Employee - Accounting Support in Vineland, NJ

I worked at Siemens Water Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to work! Great health benefits! People are nice, excellent boss. Best boss I ever worked for in my many years. I loved working here.

Cons

No job security with economy. Parent company in Germany. Many layoffs.

None, I was happy there until the layoffs began. Lost a lot of great people.

2. Room for growth but Frustrating managment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

I have been working at Siemens Water Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

As an employee of 6 years, I've seen my share of turn over in my department (Service/Sales) so this has allowed me to "climb" the ranks fairly quickly. New opportunities are always presenting themselves to me and I've worked several different type of job responsibilities allowing me to feel challenged at work. The benefits are great for a single working professional (with no children) and the pay is decent. Our facility was just revamped with new cubes and new furniture. Our activities committee puts on a employee centered event almost every season to keep moral up.

Cons

Turn over in Management is just as frequent as it is in the sales/service. Most of the time management is not aware or not familiar common business practices and that makes it more difficult as a rep because most of the time you explaining yourself rather than doing your job. Most of the issues I've noticed is supervisors not working well with their employees. They are not willing to listen and encourage new ideas which is frustrating. The most frustrating issue I've seems to the push and pull between local branches and the call center. There is a constant butting of heads and management (on both sides) don't understand how to fix or keep the peace.

Listen to your admins, sales reps, and service reps; they are the ones visiting with the customer, taking the calls, and run the ship. Allow them some more leeway and input. You might be surprised what they could do. Let up on the reins a bit and trust your employees to succeed.

There are newer employer reviews for Siemens Water Technologies