Sierra Nevada Corporation

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Long time employee

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sparks, NV
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

At SNC I have worked on many challenging projects. We get full support to accomplish the mission. I work with incredibly intelligent teammates. It is very satisfying when the things we build are deployed and help the men and women in the field. Pay and benefits are great too.

Cons

you have to be a motivated self starter to work in engineering here. Our informal motto is 'no slackers'. Is that a con?

keep the projects coming and add more motorcycle parking.

224 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

A great company that is continuing to grow and improve.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hagerstown, MD

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There are many opportunities for employees to grow and enhance their skills. SNC has a great tuition reimbursement program and supports internal and external training opportunities. SNC is proof that if you work hard and follow the philosophy that "it is the right thing to do" you will suceed.

Cons

Communication between functional departments needs improvement

Continue to expand the business and bring talented dedicated people on board.

New Employee

Current Employee - Project Analyst in Hagerstown, MD
    Current Employee - Project Analyst in Hagerstown, MD

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (less than an year)

Pros

As a new employee I have been tasked with a diverse range of tasks to enable me to fully engage and be introduced to as many processes as possible. The challenges of being put to the test encourage me to work hard and to better myself and my skills every day to prove I belong. I enjoy working for the company that makes products to defend the United States and allies against malicious persons and entities.

Cons

As a small company becoming a large company we are going through some normal growth issues but this also enables additional critical thinking and problem solving opportunities.

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation