Sierra Nevada Corporation
www.sncorp.com Sparks, NV 1000 to 5000 Employees

You will grow as a professional and as a person.

Denver, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat compensation with salary and benefits.
CEO and CFO who legitimately care for people. Not just their employees, but people in general.
Amazing potential for personal and professional growth. This company recognizes people who are ready for more and provides the opportunities to make it happen.

ConsThis is a company that gives tremendously to its employees, but it also asks that its employees give back.
With any company that is able to recognize personal strengths, it is able to recognize weaknesses. However, SNC works to strengthen its employees weaknesses. Be prepared to grow.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a great Job. I am unable to think of a single person in management that isn't performing to the utmost of their abilities. SNC is a quickly growing company which poses many problems for its management staff. I can say confidentely that management here is handling those challenges exceptionally.

Best company I've ever worked for!!!!

Test Engineer (Current Employee)
Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I feel priviledged to work in the challenging environment that is provided here at SNC. I feel lucky that I get to utilize my… Cons: There aren't really any cons to working at SNC. It's… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bring your "A" game!

Senior Program Manager (Current Employee)
Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: When I first joined SNC, I viewed the company as a stepping stone into one of the “big 3” prime contractors. Today, after nearly… Cons: none - this place is as good as it gets! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sierra Nevada Corporation.

Worked for Sierra Nevada Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sierra Nevada Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sierra Nevada Corporation CEO Fatih Ozmen. All reviews posted anonymously by Sierra Nevada Corporation employees.