Sierra Nevada Corporation

www.sncorp.com

Work Hard; Get Rewarded. Have fun doing it.

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Beavercreek, OH
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Beavercreek, OH

Pros

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. For me, this has really been true at SNC. The corporate structure makes it feel like I work at a startup, but with the support of a mega-corp. Million dollar tools in the lab, and cutting edge projects galore. Not to mention competitive pay and a benefits package that is second to none. Kick ass on your work, and it's quite easy to maintain a healthy work/life balance as well.

Cons

They're growing quickly, and are a huge corp. There are some growing pains.

Other reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Awesome company and great place to work!

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Mary Esther, FL
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Mary Esther, FL

Pros

Been with SNC for a year now and very glad to be a part of the SNC family. It's exciting to be involved in a successful and growing organization that really cares about its' employees. I'm looking forward to a long and fruitful career with SNC!

Cons

No major cons - minor growing pains as an organization overall.

Keep taking care of your employees and they will take care of your customers!

The Biggest-Little Company in the Universe (soon)

Current Employee - Quality Assurance  in  Sparks, NV
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance in Sparks, NV

Pros

I have been here for 7+ years and all I have seen is Growth, Growth and more Growth. I have never in my life been employed at such a successful, family oriented company until I started here in 2005. Our programs are flourishing and we are well on our way to hit the Space Station with our latest triumph. I am also am amazed on the excellent 401K benefit package the company offers.. I bet it will take you forever to find one that is equal to SNC. I Love This Place!!

Cons

ummmmm.... Let me think..... hmmmmm.... ummmmm.... hmmmmm... ummmmm... Well, all I can say is I am speechless... There is nothing to complain about... Most Excellent!!

Keep up the leadership during our fast paced growth from now and well into the future.. We'll need it.. I can see the News Headlines now....... "SNC open up a NEW maintenance Location for its Dreamchaser Planet Cruiser" - City?>>> MOONBASE ALPHA-SEVEN.... Just keep your eyes on the news.. We will be there and beyond!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation.

Worked for Sierra Nevada Corporation? Contribute to the Community!