There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Work Hard; Get Rewarded. Have fun doing it.

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Beavercreek, OH
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Beavercreek, OH

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. For me, this has really been true at SNC. The corporate structure makes it feel like I work at a startup, but with the support of a mega-corp. Million dollar tools in the lab, and cutting edge projects galore. Not to mention competitive pay and a benefits package that is second to none. Kick ass on your work, and it's quite easy to maintain a healthy work/life balance as well.

Cons

They're growing quickly, and are a huge corp. There are some growing pains.

204 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

Awesome company and great place to work!

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Mary Esther, FL
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Mary Esther, FL

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Been with SNC for a year now and very glad to be a part of the SNC family. It's exciting to be involved in a successful and growing organization that really cares about its' employees. I'm looking forward to a long and fruitful career with SNC!

Cons

No major cons - minor growing pains as an organization overall.

Keep taking care of your employees and they will take care of your customers!

A place where you won't say "I hate Mondays"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Englewood, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The work is diverse, challenging, and there's always something new and exciting over the horizon. Cohesiveness and team spirit run strong through the entire company, from the CEO right down to the crew on the front lines. If you want a career that will allow you to stretch and grow, one that will make you eager to come to work each morning and go home satisfied at the end of the day, and one that is rewarding in every aspect, a position at Sierra Nevada Corporation is for you.

Cons

Nota really a con, but the rapid growth of the company and the continuing acquisition of new contracts means that we keep our noses to the grindstone every day. If you're looking for a place to relax and coast, look elsewhere.

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Worked for Sierra Nevada Corporation? Contribute to the Community!