Sierra Nevada Corporation

www.sncorp.com

SNC is a great place to work

Current Employee - Administrator  in  Sparks, NV
Current Employee - Administrator in Sparks, NV

Pros

The company has great benefits, a solid talent pool, and is very well diversified contract wise. This is a company that will continue to grow, and this is largely due to the respect the senior level management has for their workers. There is not much time wasted at work, which definitely gives you more drive to provide the best products and service available.

Cons

The business environment is fast paced paced and the expectations are very high. While this ultimately leads to a successful business, it also puts a lot of stress on the employees.

Continue to build your mid-low level managers, and give them the feedback and training they need to be successful. You definitely have the right talent, but some of the low-level managers are overbearing.

Other reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

One Great Year So Far!

Current Employee - Manufacturing Technician  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Manufacturing Technician in Denver, CO

Pros

I work with a really great group of people who are all very dedicated to the task at hand and are also extremely realistic, fair, and caring. I've been here for one year and the training process has gone very smoothly. My supervisor has vocalized that he puts thought into my career path and future with the company. The pay is fair for my experience level and the benefits are extremely competitive. I feel appreciated by the owners and that my opinion matters at all levels. I hope to be here for quite some time.

Cons

Of course, I can only speak to my own personal experience. I can't really vouch for other departments/sites.

What its like to work for a Company that cares about and shares family values

Current Employee - Structural Technician Senior  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Structural Technician Senior in Denver, CO

Pros

SNC has grown much in the 5 years that I have worked for them but still retains a committed atmosphere to family. It also has an upper management team committed to bringing quality into every endeavor. Creativity is encouraged at every level and we all work together to bring out our best performance. People here are self-motivators energetic and positive. I absolutely love my job and look forward to contributing to this company’s successes every day.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Accept my sincere appreciation and thanks, for showing that you care about your employees. Thank you for providing a living for my family and all of the things that you do for us that you do not have to, but do anyway. Your generosity, concern for our welfare and health is something that is rare today and sets our organization apart in my opinion.

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation.

Worked for Sierra Nevada Corporation? Contribute to the Community!