There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

One Great Year So Far!

Current Employee - Manufacturing Technician  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Manufacturing Technician in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

I work with a really great group of people who are all very dedicated to the task at hand and are also extremely realistic, fair, and caring. I've been here for one year and the training process has gone very smoothly. My supervisor has vocalized that he puts thought into my career path and future with the company. The pay is fair for my experience level and the benefits are extremely competitive. I feel appreciated by the owners and that my opinion matters at all levels. I hope to be here for quite some time.

Cons

Of course, I can only speak to my own personal experience. I can't really vouch for other departments/sites.

207 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

What its like to work for a Company that cares about and shares family values

Current Employee - Structural Technician Senior  in  Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Structural Technician Senior in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

SNC has grown much in the 5 years that I have worked for them but still retains a committed atmosphere to family. It also has an upper management team committed to bringing quality into every endeavor. Creativity is encouraged at every level and we all work together to bring out our best performance. People here are self-motivators energetic and positive. I absolutely love my job and look forward to contributing to this company’s successes every day.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Accept my sincere appreciation and thanks, for showing that you care about your employees. Thank you for providing a living for my family and all of the things that you do for us that you do not have to, but do anyway. Your generosity, concern for our welfare and health is something that is rare today and sets our organization apart in my opinion.

An insiders insight into interviewing with SNC!

Current Employee - Corporate Communications Manager  in  Sparks, NV
    Current Employee - Corporate Communications Manager in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

The leadership and care the Ozmen's provide each and every employee, the fast paced environment and opportunity to create new processes and material for the company, and of course the generous compensation and benefits package provided each employee.

Cons

I have none at this time.

Continue your hands on leadership approach, get out and engage with employees as much as possible, and as we grow, continue to be open to change, new ideas/processes from your team.

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Worked for Sierra Nevada Corporation? Contribute to the Community!