Sierra Nevada Corporation

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Outstanding

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Hagerstown, MD
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Hagerstown, MD

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This is the most diverse company I have worked for!!! I have traveled the world with this company. It continues to amaze me where we grow next. I love to tell my friends and family that I have finally found the company I would be honored to spend the rest of my career with.

Cons

Standardization across the business units would be greatly appreciated

Standardization across the business units would be greatly appreciated. I have been through several business units in several states and not one of them is alike. Less competition with in the business units would also be appreciated. We need to be able to utilize each business unit and not have to aproch them as a customer.

236 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

SNC is a quality small company to work for.

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Small Company, People are enjoyable to work with, Lot's of activities after work, 401k, Growing company and plenty of work, career advancement opportunities, nice bonuses.

Cons

Medical benefits, No alternative schedules, no pay for OT.

Don't keep taking away small company perks while expecting same results and add alternative schedules (9-80 or 4-10).

Ground level

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clovis, NM
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clovis, NM

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

SNC has outstanding benefits, the highest level of management seem to really care about each and every employee. They connect to the lowest level employee. I'm super proud to work for SNC.

Cons

I believe some of the lower level leaders can let their leadership position go to their head. They get a sence of power and they carry themselves with a very large ego. They forgo the please and thank you's, and call company items "theirs" vice "ours". I think it's too difficult for upper management to know this is going on. It's not bad enough to submit a complaint.

Communicate with lower level leaders. Tell them to check their ego's. We're a team. Other then that senior leaders keep doing what your doing. I think SNC is an outstanding company.

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation