SNC is a challenging and enjoyable company to work for.

Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Mechanical Engineer in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

SNC has a great culture, cool projects to work on and great people to work with. I am really happy that I decided to start my career here at SNC. I feel challenged every day which makes time just fly by.

Cons

SNC is a tough, quick paced environment. Not suitable for all types of people.

Make a point of advertising ways that employees can make comments to improve efficiency.

Other Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Take responsibility, perform, deliver, get rewarded in many ways!

Current Employee - Principal Project Engineer/Business Dev  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Principal Project Engineer/Business Dev in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

SNC provides individuals the opportunity to take on more and more responsibility as you prove yourself on previous tasks. As you perform and deliver in a significant way, SNC rewards you in many different ways - monetary bonuses, peer recognition, amazing employee benefits and more responsibility!

This delegation of responsibility and taking care of employees has made SNC a "Best Place To Work" in many cities.

Cons

As SNC continues to be a best place to work... we get larger. Although growing is a good thing, there are growing pains! These growing pains include more scrutiny in abiding and following process, communication inefficiencies and negative effects to our agility. Nothing that we can't overcome - but not always fun in overcoming.

Continue to bring in "good people" and making the employees feel valued, this will continue to make SNC a very successful business entity for years to come.

"Innovative & Agile" says it all. Every day arrives with a new challenge and an equivalent opportunity.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Sparks, NV
    Current Employee - Manager in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

SNC is a "big" company with the ability to operate at an unrivaled level and speed. Competitors look out! Every day presents itself with a new challenge and I cannot recall one day that mirrored another. This is a great place to work for anybody who likes a dynamic environment that is both challenging and simultaneously rewarding.

Cons

While there my be a few job descriptions that have a more mellow, less dynamic pace than others, this company moves and adapts quickly. Its chameleon-like ability to adapt to ever-changing challenges may overwhelm those who do not relish the fast-paced environment.

Stay the course. Many will complain no matter what you do, but the proof is in the overall success of the company and the satisfaction of the employees that work for it.

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation.

Worked for Sierra Nevada Corporation? Contribute to the Community!