I never thought I could combine my love of tinkering and inventing into a REAL job! But it's TRUE!

Current Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Centennial, CO
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for less than a year

Pros

I get to take stuff apart, experiment possible solutions, try new ideas, build cool stuff and travel to neat places. I get to work with some really great folks and learn new skills almost every day. I also feel that my job makes a real positive difference in the world.

Cons

Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming with so much stuff going on at once. Often there is a big push toward the end of a project which requires long hours.

I don't think that individual tasks are tracked very well. There is a big rush at the end of every project with long hours. This could be avoided with better engineering task tracking and detailed engineering schedule tracking.

Other Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

A fabulous company to work for in many ways!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Reno, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

"People work to live - not live to work" That's why SNC is such a great place to be. There's a lot of great people with great talent to work with, it's like working with friends and family. You get respect here from all levels of employees and managers. It's great to be with a company (in this day and age) that really truly still appreciates and shares in their success with the employees.

Cons

It's hard to come up with anything negative at this point as I am very happy and appreciative to be here.

This is the Best Company I have Worked for!!!!!!!

Current Employee - Program Manager  in  Sparks, NV
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Allows you to use and grow your skills.

Cons

I do not have any cons!

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation.

Worked for Sierra Nevada Corporation? Contribute to the Community!