There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

A fabulous company to work for in many ways!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

"People work to live - not live to work" That's why SNC is such a great place to be. There's a lot of great people with great talent to work with, it's like working with friends and family. You get respect here from all levels of employees and managers. It's great to be with a company (in this day and age) that really truly still appreciates and shares in their success with the employees.

Cons

It's hard to come up with anything negative at this point as I am very happy and appreciative to be here.

213 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

"Innovative & Agile" says it all. Every day arrives with a new challenge and an equivalent opportunity.

Current Employee - Manager in Sparks, NV
    Current Employee - Manager in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

SNC is a "big" company with the ability to operate at an unrivaled level and speed. Competitors look out! Every day presents itself with a new challenge and I cannot recall one day that mirrored another. This is a great place to work for anybody who likes a dynamic environment that is both challenging and simultaneously rewarding.

Cons

While there my be a few job descriptions that have a more mellow, less dynamic pace than others, this company moves and adapts quickly. Its chameleon-like ability to adapt to ever-changing challenges may overwhelm those who do not relish the fast-paced environment.

Stay the course. Many will complain no matter what you do, but the proof is in the overall success of the company and the satisfaction of the employees that work for it.

This is the Best Company I have Worked for!!!!!!!

Current Employee - Program Manager in Sparks, NV
    Current Employee - Program Manager in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Allows you to use and grow your skills.

Cons

I do not have any cons!

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation