Sierra Nevada Corporation

www.sncorp.com
  www.sncorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Best decision I ever made!!!!!

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

SNC has the best benefits, the best people and provides us the tools to do our jobs effectively and efficiently. It is truly the best place I have ever worked. The people I get to work with are all motivated and hardworking I am very blessed to be at SNC.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons with working at SNC.

My advice to senior management is to keep doing what you are doing and keep your vision because there are so many of us that are excited for the future. Thanks to the senior management at SNC this Company is going to remain strong, diverse and successful.

224 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

Hard work with compensation and opportunites to match.

Current Employee - Electrical Engineer II
    Current Employee - Electrical Engineer II

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

SNC is full of opportunity for those who are willing to work for it, and is filled with people who are diligent, intelligent, and committed to delivering a first-rate product. I am alwalys proud to work on projects that are put in use immediately to take care of our men and women in uniform. And above all, SNC takes care of the people who make it great.

Cons

The demands of working on quick-turn projects can be strenuous at times, and there is no intention of slowing down. Forty hours a week is often not enough time to accomplish all of the work that needs to be done to deliver critical capabilities of high quality on time.

I am grateful to our management team for creating an atmosphere of growth and success. Please continue to recognize the diligent work put in by employees at all levels, and please share the vision of growth that you have for the future - knowing that we will be the people who turn your vision into reality.

SNC Committed and Supportive to Engineering

Current Employee - Seniop Systems Engineer
    Current Employee - Seniop Systems Engineer

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

This year I commemorate my 10 year anniversary with SNC. SNC is the best company for which I have worked. Even from the very first month at SNC, I recognized that SNC was very agile, supportive, and innovative. Our project team was able to go from concept to a live demonstration for the Army in a single month. I don't know of a single other company that could have accomplished that much in such a short time. This feat was made feasible because of SNC's management. and their commitment to engineering.

Cons

Business slowdowns sometimes means assignments that don't fit well.

Maintain the values and culture you have established: employees as the most valuable asset, SNC as a family, and the consistent forward-looking approach to ensure SNC's future and stability.

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation