Sierra Nevada Corporation

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Very demanding.

Former Employee - Avionics Technician in Centennial, CO
Former Employee - Avionics Technician in Centennial, CO

I worked at Sierra Nevada Corporation as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Bosses are very relaxed, work well with employees as far as problems that may come up. Compensation was competitive and good.

Cons

Request more than 40 hours a week. If you can only put in 40 hours a week you are viewed very poorly. When Friday comes they go around asking who is going to come in and work over the weekend and if you cannot even for a good reason, you are one stop closer to being out the door.

Some of the direct employees in charge of the contractors are treated like royalty and as such they slack off and do not pull their fair share. Once you become a direct it's almost as if you are no longer expected to work.

217 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

Company Lacks Professionalism

Current Employee - Worker in Centennial, CO
    Current Employee - Worker in Centennial, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very liberal work environment. Somewhat, unorganized. They have a nice facility which, is close to home and places to go and eat.

Cons

Hire people that lack depth. Too many young people that think they are Management material.

SNC is the best employer I have ever had. Owners and employees step up to helping those in need over and over

Current Employee - Director of Business Development in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Director of Business Development in Denver, CO

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Innovative-SNC Management and staff work long hard hours to exceed customer expectations.
    Customer Focused- We use the lastest available technology to provide our customers agile, responsive, capabilities
    Employee Focused-The best benefits package on the market. 401k match industry best

Cons

We are growing so fast sometimes we appear to outgrow our infrastructure support

Continue with our core values

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation