Sierra Nevada Corporation

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Unprofessional Work Environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV

I worked at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Don't see anything good other than pay for write good review.

Cons

Compensation is low with those uncertain Bonus each years.

Educated before speak out loud.

224 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

Take responsibility, perform, deliver, get rewarded in many ways!

Current Employee - Principal Project Engineer/Business Dev in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

SNC provides individuals the opportunity to take on more and more responsibility as you prove yourself on previous tasks. As you perform and deliver in a significant way, SNC rewards you in many different ways - monetary bonuses, peer recognition, amazing employee benefits and more responsibility!

This delegation of responsibility and taking care of employees has made SNC a "Best Place To Work" in many cities.

Cons

As SNC continues to be a best place to work... we get larger. Although growing is a good thing, there are growing pains! These growing pains include more scrutiny in abiding and following process, communication inefficiencies and negative effects to our agility. Nothing that we can't overcome - but not always fun in overcoming.

Continue to bring in "good people" and making the employees feel valued, this will continue to make SNC a very successful business entity for years to come.

After one year, I’m still very impressed.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sparks, NV

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My employment with Sierra Nevada Corporation started just one short year ago. This company creates fantastic places to work. The projects are challenging and my co-workers are dedicated to creating innovative, high-quality products. Sierra Nevada Corporation has internal training and strives for everyone to be successful. But work alone does not make a successful team. Today, Sierra Nevada Corporation continues to be a family-oriented, pro-employee company with the best benefits and employee activities I’ve seen in decades. Let’s not overlook the benefits of living in the Reno/Sparks area. We enjoy no Income Tax, four seasons, 30 minutes to a Ski Resort, and all the hiking, fishing, boating, camping you could want. It’s an awesome time to be at a fantastic company.

Cons

I find that the biggest problem is not having enough time in the day to work on the exciting projects assigned and still be able to enjoy all the activities that abound in this area.

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation