Sierra Trading Post
www.sierratradingpost.com Cheyenne, WY 500 to 999 Employees

Built from the ground up means hard work

I worked at Sierra Trading Post part-time for more than a year

Prosfriendly, honest folks. Excellent value for customers. Conservative leadership

ConsNo cons, unless you're not willing to work for your wage.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've watched this business grow from the ground up. Keith and his family didn't get this far by luck or having it handed to them. They treat this business, and their employees, as a gift from God.

Negative experience

I worked at Sierra Trading Post

Pros: Full time employment and pay Cons: Limited chance of advancement, poor communication No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Average Pay, work is on and off, and low level leadership can be painful to work with.

Cheyenne, WY

I worked at Sierra Trading Post full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pay isn't bad for the region and for unskilled labor. Since the big buyout… Cons: Pay is OK, but it's capped, and there's no incentive to push past a certain minimum production level. Low level management doesn't get a great… Advice to Senior Management: Uncap that pay! For those of us who work harder than everyone else, let us earn what we… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sierra Trading Post.

Worked for Sierra Trading Post? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sierra Trading Post reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sierra Trading Post CEO Gary Imig. All reviews posted anonymously by Sierra Trading Post employees.