Sig Sauer

www.sigsauer.com
  www.sigsauer.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sig Sauer

I had a great experience working for Sig

Former Employee - Human Resources Administrator in Exeter, NH
Former Employee - Human Resources Administrator in Exeter, NH

I worked at Sig Sauer

Pros

Friendly work environment. Management makes an effort to recognize employee achievements.

Cons

My previous employment was at a corporate headquarter for an international company... It was hard to get used to working in a manufacturing environment that had an "office area" and a "manufacturing area".

Try to break down the figurative "walls" between the office employees and the manufacturing employees. Manufacturing employees feel that they are treated with less respect than the office personnel.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Sig Sauer (View Most Recent)

a very demanding place to work

I have been working at Sig Sauer

Pros

The people are great, and the products are top of the line. The company is located in a very good spot. Just a few miles off rt 202

Cons

Very damanding place to work. They expect there employees to have answer to any question they have immediatly.

Managers need to get back bones and make decisions. All decisions come from the corner office.

Nice gig while it lasted

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newington, NH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newington, NH

I worked at Sig Sauer as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I had a temporary office job at SIG's headquarters in Newington NH. I was impressed by the company's state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and nice office accommodations, but what really mattered to me was how friendly and helpful the people I worked with were.

Cons

It took me a long time to get up to speed because I initially received minimal training and guidance from my manager. I was left to figure things out on my own and rely on others in my work group to help me make the right connections. Also, my manager never gave me any performance feedback. While I was there, upper management was reorganized a few times in an effort to better align the company's divisions with shifting market segments. Unfortunately, the company didn't recover from a sales slump and I lost my job in a mass layoff.

Make sure new hires receive adequate training and clear guidance. Set clear expectations and provide feedback. Make more realistic sales projections and staff accordingly.

There are newer employer reviews for Sig Sauer