Sig Sauer

There are newer employer reviews for Sig Sauer

Frustrating

Former Employee - CNC Operator in Newington, NH
Former Employee - CNC Operator in Newington, NH

I worked at Sig Sauer full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Discount on guns and free courses at the academy are a plus and decent benefits are the best things I can say about SigSauer.

Cons

Constantly increasing work demands to keep up with the back orders for the companies product have led to them speeding up the milling centers beyond the tooling and machines abilities leading to constant broken tooling and the demand to run several machines . Poor quality and attitudes being the result . Constantly changing bad management.

Bring quality and pride back to the shop floor and give the operators time to inspect the parts which is impossible when running up to three machines at once. In one location the supervisor told us to fake our numbers and not put down what we really had gotten . Also complete lack of inspection days on end by certain operators was allowed. Better is managment needed!

12 Other Employee Reviews for Sig Sauer (View Most Recent)

no clue hard work to get laid off

Current Employee - Machining in Portsmouth, NH
    Current Employee - Machining in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at Sig Sauer full-time

Pros

discounted guns and the co workers benefits.

Cons

money the hours and you work hard to just get laid off. the raises if you bust your rear to advance and learn more you may get 48 cents for a raise.

get your act together and work as one not change department heads every few months then have someone else change the policy and so on treat employees with respect.

Blind desk drivers leading hard working average joes

I worked at Sig Sauer

Pros

The common grunt next to you who sees the office 6 figure salaries destroying this place

Cons

A company that employs about 1000 people destroying the name and area workforce

Slow down, a line of customers at your door demanding your product is better than no line at your door at all!

There are newer employer reviews for Sig Sauer