There are newer employer reviews for Sightline Health

Great Company- Not sure where these other reviewers work....

I have been working at Sightline Health

Pros

This is a young company, so if you make it known and excel there are opportunities to advance. Management does a lot to show employees Patient care is always put first, and no corners are cut there. This is truely a place I would be treated for radiation oncology myself. I also like that management approaches problems differently than the 'same old way' it has been done in Radiation Oncology for years. That is where excellence comes from- new ideas. On the benefits side, this is obviously a smaller company, but they still pay for health benefits in full for the employee- which is more than I can say for the big hospital systems in the community. Also, I feel comforted at am with a company that is growing in this economy where many of my friends and their spouses have been laid off.

Cons

I think the biggest con is the youth of the company. At times the company doesn't necessarily have the infrastructure and policies in place for certain things that will certainly be there over time. The company is growing so fast that in a lot of ways there are parts of the organization that haven't quite caught up to itself.

Advice to Management

Keep growing the company, but look back at the facilities that are already operating and what pieces might be missing in the organization.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Super NIce People - Maybe don't need to be so nice ??

I worked at Sightline Health

Pros

Autonomy; People are extremely nice from the top down; Clean atmosphere; not afraid to spend money to give the staff what they need to perform their jobs.

Cons

Too much autonomy at the clinic level at times - clinic management can do what they want and corporate may never know or turns a blind eye. Nice doesn't always get the job done. Training could be improved upon with the radiation oncologists in the area of what Sightline expects from them. They are not GOD.

Advice to Management

Provide more supervision of all sites and provide support to your staff that keep things going regardless of the facility administrator's dedication to the job.

2. experienced professional

Former Employee - Collection Specialist in Katy, TX
    Former Employee - Collection Specialist in Katy, TX

I worked at Sightline Health (Less than a year)

Pros

Great place to work. Employees were friendly and helpful

Cons

Management wax controlling wit no real advice on how to do things.