Sightpath Medical

www.sightpathmedical.com

Awesome Environment and Work Balance

ProsThe people that work here are amazing. The support you get to be good at your job is wonderful. You can go as far as you can push yourself at this company. A great place to do things right, you just need to put in the effort and have a good attitude. Hard work is recognized and rewarded. Great place to have a family and not be married to your job. Pays competitively and benefits are decent. Summer hours are really nice.

ConsThe company was hit hard by the economic down turn and is on its way back up. Senior management has been working hard to turn the company around. As a result, they have a disconnect with employees because of the all their attention going to profits and pleasing the owners. No 401k match. There’s a slight silo feeling between departments, but it’s not a big con.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great job in turning the company around. Need to be better at employee relations. Be more consistent with holding employees accountable.

A Company on the Move with an Improving Culture and a Positive Outlook!

I have been working at Sightpath Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros: Sightpath Medical is a service company with a rich history and great prospects for the future. If you like to work independently, have an… Cons: Sightpath is an entrepreneurial, service based organization. As such, independent thinking and action are rewarded and recognized (If you like those things, you may… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on: ~ Being accessible. ~ Thinking. ~ Asking questions. ~ Being accountable. ~ Building… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stuck In Reverse

Strategic Market Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sightpath Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working remotely is nice, travelling has it's benefits, and working in the healthcare field is a… Cons: This company is not formalized to the point where you can step in and have success. You are esentially set up for failure. … Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your technology, embrace new ideas, and create a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Sightpath Medical.

Worked for Sightpath Medical? Contribute to the Community!