Sigma-Aldrich
www.sigmaaldrich.com Saint Louis, MO 5000+ Employees

Going downhill

Saint Louis, MO

ProsSigma has some great people, definitely the best part of Sigma is the wonderful co workers. The parking is free. Not too far of a drive,

ConsWith so many good, hard working people it is hard to watch Sigma go into the dark ages. HR does nothing to help or support workers abused by inadequate managers who have taken advantage of the fear in people. With the trials that face all of us these days I had hoped Sigma would have stepped up to the plate and support their employees instead of taking advantage and using these trying times to use and neglect instead.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet a grip on the temperament of your employees. There is rampant distrust of management. Salaried employees are mostly over worked, under payed, and devalued.

Overall, it is a fantastic company to work for.

Chemist I (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Sigma-Aldrich

Pros: Great people, great benefits, great environment to learn and grow. The management seems… Cons: They may not compensate entry-level positions as well as some… Advice to Senior Management: I feel that the leadership at Sigma Aldrich does a great job at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Laid-back and relaxed schedule

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Sigma-Aldrich

Pros: Work-life balance; Minimum work pressure; Absence of cut throat competition among employees;… Cons: Low salary; low recognition of the company; no learning and… Advice to Senior Management: Please ensure proper training and on boarding process for the new… More
There are newer reviews on Sigma-Aldrich.

Worked for Sigma-Aldrich? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sigma-Aldrich reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sigma-Aldrich CEO Rakesh Sachdev. All reviews posted anonymously by Sigma-Aldrich employees.