Signature Consultants

There are newer employer reviews for Signature Consultants

Great learning experience

Former Contractor - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC
Former Contractor - Business Analyst in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Signature Consultants as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Great perks and friendly atmosphere. Consistently getting placements at big financial institutions in region. Lunches with other consultants are great way to learn scope of different projects and pick skills I learn next. Project was great experience

Cons

Inconsistent communication with recruiters and account managers at times. Toward end felt out of loop on future with signature and/or finance institution. Project was really demanding but I didn't control any aspect of it. Sometimes you are treated like a commodity.

Development of talent pool will be key for company to expand. More conferences or work groups should be available for all contractors. Gain presence with smaller more niche companies.

70 Other Employee Reviews for Signature Consultants (View Most Recent)

Not Reliable

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Signature Consultants as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

I do not have any.

Cons

Had a signed contract with them, but they somehow managed to renege on out. A full 2 months spent between phone screen and the on boarding process for the client, yet somehow, there wasn't an available spot for the client at the time of the start date. Poor communication and no responsibility taken. I would not trust dealing with them again and would not advise anyone else to do so either.

Get your act together.

A very interesting place to work

Former Employee - Resource Manager in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Resource Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Signature Consultants full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I was able to meet some people that ended up being very good friends and they do have good relationships with the few clients that they have. They enjoy spending money on there internal employees as well as on there consultants.

Cons

I'm not exactly sure where to start. The management here is made of individuals who were not successful when they were in sales or recruiter roles. They are apart of the original core that have continued to advance because they are friends.. The management in the local branches is even more comedic. I have never worked at a company that tried to limit success like Signature. They continue us to stress leadership when they cannot lead themselves and they continue to stress production and hitting the numbers, but when you look at there numbers you see nothing but metrics not being hit.

The management and leaders of the company demand more and continue to do less. I would recommend running from this company as fast as possible.

Fire yourselves and hire qualifies people to run the companies and branches

There are newer employer reviews for Signature Consultants