Signature Consultants

There are newer employer reviews for Signature Consultants

First Job

Current Employee - Resource Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Current Employee - Resource Manager in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Signature Consultants full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The culture is truly unique. Granted, I have only had a few internships and jobs while in high school and college but this place is special! For my first job out of school, I can't complain about anything. Most of friends who also just graduated are miserable at their first job. I cannot say enough great things about Signature. The staffing industry itself seems to be pretty cut-throat but Signature does a great job "doing the right thing" by not only their internal employees but consultants/clients as well. I feel extremely comfortable and WANT to work hard because everyone here is so helpful and cares about one another's success. I feel blessed to have landed here with such great people!

Cons

Too much free food. I have gained at least 15 pounds and don't really see this problem being resolved in the near future.

My advice would be the tweak the training program. I understand that they want to grow organically and I agree but they need to do a better job training/retaining young graduates.

64 Other Employee Reviews for Signature Consultants (View Most Recent)

They hosted my most recent contract at Wells Fargo.

Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Technical Project Manager in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Signature Consultants as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

-Professionals
    -Great relationships within the client

Cons

As is expected, their loyalties are to their client companies. This is not a complaint, just an acknowledgement of the contractor world.

Signature is a great place to work. It's a friendly environment with a lot of opportunities for advancement.

I have been working at Signature Consultants full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company is very merit based. If you do well, there is a ton of opportunity to advance. Signature really follows their "friends first" and "do the right thing" motto. They take great care of their employees including breakfasts, lunches, and happy hours. I enjoy coming to work each day. People are outgoing, passionate, and friendly. It's an extermely welcoming environment and I felt like I had worked there forever after my first week.

Cons

The company has expanded rapidly and is experience growing pains in some aspects as it scales.

There are newer employer reviews for Signature Consultants