Signature Flight
www.signatureflight.com Orlando, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

One of the longest, mind numbing nine months of my life.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Signature Flight full-time for less than a year

Prosleftover catering, meet interesting people.

ConsAfter graduating college, my options for employment were limited. I tried customer service at SIgnature and I feel like I wasted nine months of my life. The management is the most unorganized, unethical, biased group of people I have ever worked with. Favoritism runs throughout Signature including special overtime shifts posted, getting out of doing strenuous jobs and getting certain days off. Due to being in the union my position was saved but everyone in management seemed expendable.

No matter how hard you work, you are never recognized. To successfully skate through being an employee here you must do the least amount of work as possibly and you will "succeed". The only time management talks to you is when you do something wrong. I do not feel a a successful company can be run on those principles.

Advice to Senior Management-Take a seminar regarding appropriate ways to interact with employees.
-Learn and accept it is not CSR's/LST's against management.
-Must actually be personable and potentially have a sense of humor.
-Quit before your position is eliminated like almost everyother department has been.

Was once a great place to work...

Line Services Technician (Former Employee)
Belgrade, MT

I worked at Signature Flight

Pros: * Work outdoors year-round in beautiful Bozeman/Belgrade area of Montana * Good pay for semi-skilled blue-collar work in the area * A very "cool" job getting to… Cons: * Under Signature the job has become weighed down by layer-upon-layer of procedure and rules and BS. All the new rules and procedures are allegedly… Advice to Senior Management: Start treating the people that work the front-line (CSRS and Line Guys) with respect again. Stop hovering. Ease up on all the Signature regs and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Worst job I've ever had

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Signature Flight

Pros: I love working around aircraft, even the smaller ones. Cons: During my interview I stated that I couldn't work certain days for personal reasons Since then I have been hounded and even docked points on… Advice to Senior Management: You need to hire better management. Also, you should probably be on that show "undercover boss" to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Signature Flight.

Worked for Signature Flight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Signature Flight reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Signature Flight CEO S. Michael Scheeringa. All reviews posted anonymously by Signature Flight employees.