Signature Health Care
West Palm Beach, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

There is no longer any loyalty to dedicated stakeholders"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Signature Health Care

ProsThe residents make all healthcare positions worthwhile. The on the ground facility level teams work very hard and often give more than they ever expect in return. Don't think,the Corporate office VPs and CEO know just how hard the facility teams work and often the most dedicated people are very much unappreciated.

ConsSignature used to be a more loyal company to it's stakeholders but recently and with growth, I think the CEO has become greedy. Often the Administrator and Director of Nursing are expected to perform miracles and the root cause of problems overlooked. For example, facilities are expected to run at full capacity even when there is a lack of corporate business development strategy. People who have worked for years as loyal stakeholders have been let go without warning which goes against everything the CEO says Signature is about. It's no longer personal there. People make huge contributions for years to the company but are let go without a word of thanks. The CEO boasts he's friends with all levels and knows every Administrator/DON personally, but this is an HR strategy used to look genuine. You won't hear from him when you're being laid off or let go after many years.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople see through the lack of genuine concern. Also, if a stakeholder has been with you for years and has no prior warning, is there not another position or dept they could have a go at? The facility level teams do all of the hard work and dedicate their lives to taking care of those in need (often times includes loved ones of corp office staff)... Corp office should think about a stakeholders entire contribution not just census and profits. If corp office can't find ways to help facility leaders be more profitable, why would they feel those leaders can be the end all, be all?

The company has the resources to truly actualize their vision to revolutionize long term care.

I have been working at Signature Health Care

Pros: The company has a brilliant philosophy. I appreciate that… Cons: The company is so large that employees on the foundational… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Truly care about their residents

I have been working at Signature Health Care

Pros: Very caring employees, great learning opportunities, good teamwork. The leadership… Cons: Politics can run high at the upper levels, the spirituality there… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your staff who are in the mix of things,… More

There are newer reviews on Signature Health Care.

Worked for Signature Health Care? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Signature Health Care reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Signature Health Care CEO E. Joseph Steier, III. All reviews posted anonymously by Signature Health Care employees.