Signature HealthCARE

www.signaturehealthcarellc.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for Signature HealthCARE

Hypocrites... Get some morals instead.of preaching it because none of us believe you corporate

Current Employee - RN Supervisor in Louisville, KY
Current Employee - RN Supervisor in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Signature HealthCARE full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Residents make it worthwhile. Upon hire and throughout your employment you are brainwashed that this is a loyal, better ltc company and you buy into the "revolution"

Cons

No loyalty at all. No job security. Company hodes behind spirituality and will do anything to hide the fact that all they truly care about is the bottom line. Only friends of corporate leaders have security even if not qualified. This company by far the worst because they constantly lie saying they are diffetent. They will say or do ANYTHING to look good. They talk about morals all the time....joke.

Advice to Management

Live what you preach. Staff want stability and security. You let go of anyone who tries to mske it better for us! Bottom line is all you care about so just say it instead of all your revolution crap.

Other Employee Reviews for Signature HealthCARE

1. From the inside, it's barely running as advertised, though to be fair, it's still one of the better choices around.

Current Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant in Pinellas Park, FL
    Current Employee - Certified Nursing Assistant in Pinellas Park, FL

Pros

As a CNA, the work is conducive of a gratifying experience, by itself. Pay is fair with flexible hours to work around school/multiple jobs. Peers have always been friendly if not rough around the edges but always willing to lend a hand.

Cons

Most of the nursing staff seem to be jaded about their own job and don't attempt to hide the fact. Pay has been capped without any room for growth for long term or loyal employees. No positive acknowledgement will be shown unless it's being given by residents. Personally, I feel like I'm treated more as a liability than anything else. The only times, I've ever been acknowledged is when something negative comes up. And usually the reaction has been cold and misunderstanding. Of course, this isn't a full account of everyone. It's all subjective.

Advice to Management

Work on the environment outside of the office. There's a lot to be desired.

2. Marketing

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Unknown (Bangladesh)
    Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Unknown (Bangladesh)

I worked at Signature HealthCARE full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had great business hours and freedom to come and go asI needed to for the job.

Cons

I felt that there was a lack of organization and training for the job. Maybe a little more planning. I also felt they needed a blend of tech and old school marketing strategies.

Advice to Management

Be more in touch with the staff. Try to get involved...not just come in and make a pay check. Not all are that way but it only takes one to make it seem bad.