Signature HealthCARE
www.signaturehealthcarellc.com Louisville, KY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Never have I been so disappointed. This company talks a good game, but sure does not back it up.

CNA Meadows East (Former Employee)
Louisville, KY

I worked at Signature HealthCARE for more than 3 years

ProsGreat mission and vision statement. They know what to say in public about the company.

ConsVery hypocritical, even at the corporate office. So many good people have been asked to leave without any good reason. Everybody is told one thing by the senior team, but then they act completely different. It is saddening.

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach. You speak of compassion and love, but that is only to those in the senior team. The same standards that apply to them do not apply to every body else within the organization.

Hypocrites... Get some morals instead.of preaching it because none of us believe you corporate

RN Supervisor (Current Employee)
Louisville, KY

I have been working at Signature HealthCARE full-time for more than a year

Pros: Residents make it worthwhile. Upon hire and throughout your employment you are brainwashed… Cons: No loyalty at all. No job security. Company hodes behind spirituality and will do anything to hide the fact that all they truly… Advice to Senior Management: Live what you preach. Staff want stability and security. You let go of anyone who tries to mske it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Just plain TACKY!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Clarksville, TN

I worked at Signature HealthCARE full-time for less than a year

Pros: My interview went well and the staff that interviewed me at… Cons: Because I didn't accept their job offer (they were going to pay me less that what I made at my former job) I cannot submit… Advice to Senior Management: Go pray.....Don't worry Signature I will NOT apply for another job posted by this company again.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Signature HealthCARE.

Worked for Signature HealthCARE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Signature HealthCARE reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Signature HealthCARE CEO E. Joseph Steier III. All reviews posted anonymously by Signature HealthCARE employees.