Never have I been so disappointed. This company talks a good game, but sure does not back it up.

Former Employee - CNA Meadows East  in  Louisville, KY
Former Employee - CNA Meadows East in Louisville, KY

I worked at Signature HealthCARE for more than 3 years

Pros

Great mission and vision statement. They know what to say in public about the company.

Cons

Very hypocritical, even at the corporate office. So many good people have been asked to leave without any good reason. Everybody is told one thing by the senior team, but then they act completely different. It is saddening.

Practice what you preach. You speak of compassion and love, but that is only to those in the senior team. The same standards that apply to them do not apply to every body else within the organization.

Other Reviews for Signature HealthCARE

Hypocrites... Get some morals instead.of preaching it because none of us believe you corporate

Current Employee - RN Supervisor  in  Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - RN Supervisor in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Signature HealthCARE full-time for more than a year

Pros

Residents make it worthwhile. Upon hire and throughout your employment you are brainwashed that this is a loyal, better ltc company and you buy into the "revolution"

Cons

No loyalty at all. No job security. Company hodes behind spirituality and will do anything to hide the fact that all they truly care about is the bottom line. Only friends of corporate leaders have security even if not qualified. This company by far the worst because they constantly lie saying they are diffetent. They will say or do ANYTHING to look good. They talk about morals all the time....joke.

Live what you preach. Staff want stability and security. You let go of anyone who tries to mske it better for us! Bottom line is all you care about so just say it instead of all your revolution crap.

Just plain TACKY!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Clarksville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, TN

I worked at Signature HealthCARE full-time for less than a year

Pros

My interview went well and the staff that interviewed me at the SNF were nice to me. The facility was well maintained.

Cons

Because I didn't accept their job offer (they were going to pay me less that what I made at my former job) I cannot submit my application/be interviewed for another therapist job under this company. The email reads "we do not think you are a fit for our company." WOW...and this is a "christian" based company?!

Go pray.....Don't worry Signature I will NOT apply for another job posted by this company again. I'll tell all my therapists friends too, along with the tacky e-mail your "recruiter" sent me.

There are newer employer reviews for Signature HealthCARE.

Worked for Signature HealthCARE? Contribute to the Community!