There are newer employer reviews for Signature Retail Services

I am really only posting because it makes me

I have been working at Signature Retail Services

Pros

It is a relatively flexible job and it is not hard to get time off when needed. Most of the people I work with a great people and do their best to work as hard as possible day in and day out. Most nights and weekends off.

Cons

Benefits are at par at best. Communication is pretty much a peak or a valley, either things do not get communicated at all (and then you are treated as if you should have known this information all along) or it is OVER communicated often impeding your ability to do your job effectively. Like with just about all companies out there, monetary advancements are sporadic and often are below what the actual cost of living increase is. Policies change often making it hard for employees to keep up with what is the most current version of a best practice. Often times new policies are instituted and the only way I find out about is is I stumble upon it on the company website when no direction or communication is given.

Advice to Management

Stop being so penny wise and dollar foolish. Instead of wasting time, money and efforts on useless ventures and trying to force them to work into your model take care of the "basics" and make them run properly and effectively. The best way for a little company to become a big company is not to start acting like a big company but rather take care of the things that a little company should be doing effectively.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

In-Store Service Rep.

Former Employee - Service Representative in Norwalk, CT
    Former Employee - Service Representative in Norwalk, CT

I worked at Signature Retail Services

Pros

My territory manager was the best! I only had good, positive experiences- I also got to learn to do new things !

Cons

I GOT LAID OFF!
    It was no ones fault, the company I was working at didn't renew our contract.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!!!

Worthless company

Former Employee - Field Service Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Field Service Representative in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Signature Retail Services

Pros

there are no pros about working for this company except having weekends off.

Cons

They change you from a full time associate to w2 employees, so that means no benefits, no raises, no drive time, no nothing.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees fairly, don't jack with their livelyhoods