Signature Retail Services
www.sigretail.com Lombard, IL

I am really only posting because it makes me

I have been working at Signature Retail Services

ProsIt is a relatively flexible job and it is not hard to get time off when needed. Most of the people I work with a great people and do their best to work as hard as possible day in and day out. Most nights and weekends off.

ConsBenefits are at par at best. Communication is pretty much a peak or a valley, either things do not get communicated at all (and then you are treated as if you should have known this information all along) or it is OVER communicated often impeding your ability to do your job effectively. Like with just about all companies out there, monetary advancements are sporadic and often are below what the actual cost of living increase is. Policies change often making it hard for employees to keep up with what is the most current version of a best practice. Often times new policies are instituted and the only way I find out about is is I stumble upon it on the company website when no direction or communication is given.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so penny wise and dollar foolish. Instead of wasting time, money and efforts on useless ventures and trying to force them to work into your model take care of the "basics" and make them run properly and effectively. The best way for a little company to become a big company is not to start acting like a big company but rather take care of the things that a little company should be doing effectively.

Signature Retail is just "okay."

I have been working at Signature Retail Services part-time for less than a year

Pros: most of the time very little micro mgt. - decent money, just… Cons: some unfulfilled promises of upcoming projects and scheduled work have… Advice to Senior Management: keep your reps informed with schedules of present and future… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Nice people but stickler to the rules

Bosch Pro Center Expert (Current Employee)

I have been working at Signature Retail Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Do your job and they let you be Cons: no flexibility to experiment outside the box Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Signature Retail Services.

Worked for Signature Retail Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Signature Retail Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Signature Retail Services CEO Dan Perry . All reviews posted anonymously by Signature Retail Services employees.