Signature Staff

www.signaturestaffindia.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Signature Staff

Work Environment

Former Employee - Consultant in Noida (India)
Former Employee - Consultant in Noida (India)

I worked at Signature Staff full-time (less than a year)

Pros

There were nothing with which you can feel happy to stay in that company apart from colleagues as they were all in same situation of torture.

Cons

The working environment was too bad, as in ITES people were supposed to do work all the time and even they used to ask to stretch the timings and lunch time was not fixed, team leads pressure to do work before lunch n other stuff, Salary were never on time, every month it was distributed on 20 and 25..Worst company I have ever seen.

I would like to say that they were good at branding but not good in dealing, employee were treated like a personal property and one advice is to take some manners to talk to employee which was completely not there.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Signature Staff (View Most Recent)

my experience at signature was highly favourable and void of troubles or bottle necks

Current Employee - Senior Business Manager in Lagos (Nigeria)
    Current Employee - Senior Business Manager in Lagos (Nigeria)

I have been working at Signature Staff full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

growth reasons, and academic career reasons.

Cons

some of the challenges are that you will have to come back very late at night, and no buses for the staff or alowances for transport for the hours added.

i wish to advice them in the area of creating good incentive to work and stay away from un-holy criticism.

Pathetic, Unprofessional & Fraud. Wish could rate them below a 1. They are not even worth that

Former Employee - Business Head in New Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Business Head in New Delhi (India)

I worked at Signature Staff full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

No Pros. Don't spoil your career by working with them

Cons

I can write endlessly here.
    NO LEARNING, NO GROWTH, Only false promises, Salaries not paid on time or rather not paid at all.
    Trust me..i am writing all this after spending more than 3 years with them.

Shut Down your operations and Pay the money you have to. Employees, Vendors & Money Lenders...what not..you are in heavy debts and still think you can survive.
    Stop spoiling people's lives..you will repent it one day.
    You think by stopping employee's salaries you can run your home..people don't work in your organization so that you and your family can spend lavishly, these employees also have a family and dependents to look after.
    In-HUMAN is a smaller word for you guys.

There are newer employer reviews for Signature Staff