Signpost

www.signpost.com

Awesome startup company!!

National Sales (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsEveryone in the company including all executives are extremely accessible and open to ideas. New and young reps are able to jump right in and make a difference in a startup environment. Some of the more sr reps are frequently brought in on ideas and planning meetings to give their feedback and help shape the direction of the company.
The culture is awesome. Team happy hours pretty frequently, president's club trips, contests for reps to work out of different offices (Denver, Austin, NYC), etc.

ConsSome people are not a fit for the startup environment. The people that are successful here are fast paced, fun loving people who believe in the company, very passionate and are here to make ridiculous amounts of money. Some of the people who were not a fit are more interested in just coasting by.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay passionate, continue to be accessible to everyone and keep doing a great job.

Not bad if you like sales.

Sales Executive (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Signpost full-time for less than a year

Pros: - casual environment - happy hours - good training - opportunities to win prizes (amazon gift cards, bottles of liquor, etc) through competitions This is a… Cons: SALARY: base salary is really low. You could be hitting your minimum quota every month and only make a little over $30,000 per year. Few… Advice to Senior Management: - micro manage less. be less strict about being a couple of minutes late and don't constantly breathe down on reps for things like talk… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Terrible MGMT, awful product, great culture and co-workers. JOIN Account Management NOT Sales

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Signpost full-time for less than a year

Pros: Amazing culture. There are tons of things to do. There is a keg in office, pingpong table, darts, and small kitchen filled with snacks and… Cons: Management is very unprofessional and rude. 1:1 can sometimes be awful. It's more about lecturing you than giving you advice or plans on how to… Advice to Senior Management: Management has got to comfortable. They lack management skills for the most part. Base pay… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Signpost .

Worked for Signpost ? Contribute to the Community!