Signpost

www.signpost.com

Awesome startup company!!

National Sales (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsEveryone in the company including all executives are extremely accessible and open to ideas. New and young reps are able to jump right in and make a difference in a startup environment. Some of the more sr reps are frequently brought in on ideas and planning meetings to give their feedback and help shape the direction of the company.
The culture is awesome. Team happy hours pretty frequently, president's club trips, contests for reps to work out of different offices (Denver, Austin, NYC), etc.

ConsSome people are not a fit for the startup environment. The people that are successful here are fast paced, fun loving people who believe in the company, very passionate and are here to make ridiculous amounts of money. Some of the people who were not a fit are more interested in just coasting by.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay passionate, continue to be accessible to everyone and keep doing a great job.

Best culture, Great opportunities, Free Beer

Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Signpost full-time for more than a year

Pros: Awesome place to start my career. Started as a sales rep, promoted to Sales exec, moved across the company to help open up a new… Cons: Typical startup growing pains - not as cushy an infrastructure as you might be used to, but that's part of the startup fun - never… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to promote from within for those whom fit the bill… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best Office with a Mountain View

Sales Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Signpost full-time for more than a year

Pros: Signpost is such a great place to work for anyone looking to start a career. I started my career at Signpost right out of college… Cons: It is a sales job - there will inevitably be good days and bad days. It can be hard for some reps who come to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Signpost .

Worked for Signpost ? Contribute to the Community!