There are newer employer reviews for Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc

overworked/underappreciated

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dover, DE

I worked at Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc

Pros

project variety, opportunity to get to know community, fast paced work environment

Cons

overworked, caliber of work unappreciated, unorganized

reviews filtered by
  1. BEWARE

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Pasadena, MD
    Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Pasadena, MD

I worked at Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc

Pros

You can pay your bills. If you have no experience, they will hire you. The health benefits are pretty good.

Cons

At Signs By Tomorrow, you are not a 'member of the family,' you are a number. They have basically no loyalty to their employees what so ever. I was the only employee at the store and they still treated me like a jerk. They ask the impossible. Other graphic designer will understand this--working for them is like being a chef and the owners of the restaurant you work at want you to cook a filet mignon steak well done in 5 minutes. Guess what. It's just not happening. But because they don't know anything, they blame you for not 'doing your job.'

Also when hired they said in 90 day we'll have a salary review. Instead of 90 days, it was six months and they gave me an insulting raise. The position was originally supposed to be salaried but they said they don't consider give salaries until at least a year has passed. Was hired with possibility of bonuses but when the sales goals were met, the bonuses were retracted.

They have you working with some dangerous chemicals without protection. And climbing broken ladders.

Be fair. Be respectful. If an employee has a different opinion and more experience, they probably only want to help the company. Don't let you ego get in the way because "you own the place." Listen to your employees sometimes.

2. I enjoyed working at Signs by Tomorrow

Former Employee - Production Designer in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Production Designer in Omaha, NE

I worked at Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc

Pros

Got to work in the Sign Industry which help me grow as a designer to know how things are put together in the production word.

Cons

I was never given the chance to design in the company and felt my college schooling was not being used at all.

Give your employees the chance to grow in your company.

There are newer employer reviews for Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc