Sigue Corp

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Sigue Corp

High goals bad tools

I have been working at Sigue Corp

Pros

Home office and good pay

Cons

Burocracy, lack of comunication, manipulation of compensation plans during the year.

Get your stuff straight.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Sigue Corp (View Most Recent)

Sigue is like a roll-coaster ride; you must be ready for fun and challenges!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sylmar, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sylmar, CA

I have been working at Sigue Corp full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Company offers great benefits including 401K Employer's Match. Sigue is also known for their great Employee Events. I'm truly appreciative of the opportunity of being involved in multiple projects that have enhanced my skill-set and overall experience.

Cons

Sometimes important initiatives that could improve overall productivity are pushed aside due to budget constraints.

Top Management needs to be more engaged. They need to take time out of their busy schedules; sit back and listen to what's important to their employees so they can retain their talent or help them get to the next level.

Terrible experience.

Former Contractor - IT Employee in Sylmar, CA
    Former Contractor - IT Employee in Sylmar, CA

I worked at Sigue Corp as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

The people in non-leadership positions were very kind. Strong sense of family with the employees, but I think this stems from the fact that in order to survive in this environment you need the support of your co-workers because you won't be getting it from anyone else.

Cons

There are SO many things wrong with this company. First, don't ever expect to get a raise. The company doesn't believe in them and from what I was told, the employees haven't been given raises in years. During your interview they lure you in with a promise of a "bonus", but those don't happen either. Leadership is poor, lack of planning, and a very disfunctional environment where lay off's are the norm; even people in HR can't (refuse) to be helpful. It's scary when you have to be afraid of your HR department since they are supposed to be there to help employees. At Sigue, HR is the worst out of all the departments. Also, if you don't speak Spanish, forget it. Most meetings are conducted in Spanish and you'll be lost.

Stop having so many meetings and actually accomplish the things you talk about behind closed doors (this is a constant - so much planning and no action).

There are newer employer reviews for Sigue Corp