Silicon Valley Bank
www.svb.com Santa Clara, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good medium size bank with great culture

Team Lead Software Engineer (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Silicon Valley Bank full-time for more than 3 years

ProsIts good medium size bank with great culture. Benefits are great and overall they treat their employee well. The Bank is well know within start-up/pre-IPO community. They provide and encourage technical training for their employee. Technology theu use is cutting edge and they refresh it often.

ConsToo much favoritism and nepotism with the IT dept. Many Sr manager are not that experience. Overall morale is low in the dept. Too many jobs getting outsource (same story everywhere)

Great place to work!

Analyst (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Silicon Valley Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: -Tempe operation top notch, great vibe and the two senior mangers running it are genuine & competent. If you take a job here,… Cons: -Executive level seems to not get along well. Plenty of games, don't… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing however pull together as a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company with competitive compensation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Silicon Valley Bank

Pros: very goood compensation; opportuntiy to learn a lot Cons: hard to get in;long interview process More

There are newer reviews on Silicon Valley Bank.

Worked for Silicon Valley Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Silicon Valley Bank reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Silicon Valley Bank CEO Greg Becker. All reviews posted anonymously by Silicon Valley Bank employees.