SilkRoad Technology

www.silkroad.com

Currently 3 weeks into the onboarding process and very pleased!

Current Employee - Implementation Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Implementation Consultant in Atlanta, GA

Pros

-Very flexible work schedule
-Serious about client and employee satisfaction
-Creative thinkers who are open to suggestions
-Good pay and benefits

Cons

There are no cons that I have come across

A little more structure around training program would be nice

Other reviews for SilkRoad Technology

Three weeks into my employment with SilkRoad

Pros

The recruiting and onboarding process are very smooth with a quick turnaround time. The work environment is very flexible and allows me to balance my work and home life better than any other employer that I have worked for. My team is great and even though I work remotely, I always feel connected and very comfortable with asking any questions I have.

Cons

Training process could be a bit more defined.

With Great Power comes great responsability, awesome place to work if you willing.

Current Employee - Director Product  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Director Product in Jacksonville, FL

Pros

I am based in the SilkRoad Jacksonville office and my experience has been amazing!! In addition to all of the amazing products I get to work on and the fact that I can do that in flip flops, I always feel like my input is valued and in many cases implemented. I feel like our Sr leadership has a clear innovative vision for the future of our products and where the organization is moving. In the past 5 years I have been able move and grow internally while maintaining a competitive salary. I’m excited about what the next 5 years bring

Cons

With great power comes great responsibility so be ready for it, SilkRoad is a relatively small organization in employee size with around 400 - 450 depending on who you ask and when you counted, with that said as a manager and employees you will get to work in a variety of areas and do many different things, we are fast movers and heavy lifters getting stuff done.

My advice would be to continue what is already being done by bringing in in more talent to scale with our rapid customer acquisition and sales / lead demand.

There are newer employer reviews for SilkRoad Technology.

Worked for SilkRoad Technology? Contribute to the Community!