Bait and Swtich Not What I Was Promised

Current Employee - RN Case Manager  in  Irvine, CA
Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Silverado

Pros

Working with geriatric residents and patients with dementia

Cons

Unrealistic expectations regarding assignments of patients. Not taking into consideration territory and mileage. Changing of job requirements 3 weeks into new job. High volume turn over of staff. Most nurses stay 1-3 months before resigning.

Negative comments do not cause for positive outcomes. Staff need to be managed up.. not down. Do not treat your staff like remedial employees. To get respect, one must give it. Be profesional, be realistic, be supportive. All of these things SH is not.

Other Reviews for Silverado

I love working at this job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Silverado

Pros

This is great company to work for. The management listen to your ideas and opinions. They have always been generous with praise and helped me fit work into my school schedule.

Cons

Sometimes expectations can be unclear. But usually this is resolved easily and the management are very open to feedback about this.

Keep on being great and make sure that you are giving very specific feedback. But be careful not to micromanage.

Great place to work

I have been working at Silverado full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Silverado is a company that really gives as much to their associates as they do to our clients/residents/patients. I have had the opportunity to impact their lives and the lives of their families. I have had so many opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally.

I enjoy every member of the team. They are always available to talk to and help me out.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

There are newer employer reviews for Silverado.

Worked for Silverado? Contribute to the Community!