There are newer employer reviews for Silverado

Wow

Current Employee - Silverado- Hayworth Ave  in  Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Silverado- Hayworth Ave in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Silverado

Pros

Abilty to trade shifts with other caregivers in order to get time off.

Cons

Upper management and management aren't very nice to caregivers. They dont even have the decency to say hello to the caregivers who work so hard for them. I walked by one director and was going to say hello, but she looked at me and quickly looked away.

Mgmt should hold meetings and first ask for caregivers input prior to making changes on how things are done. Mgmt comes and observes for about 5 minutes every six months and then makes changes on how we do things. They should ask for our input because we caregivers are doing our jobs everyday and we know what works best and what doesn't work. Every day that we come to work, there is a new rule and a change on how things are done. The people who run the place appear to be inexperienced at running a facility.

56 Other Employee Reviews for Silverado (View Most Recent)

Bait and Swtich Not What I Was Promised

Current Employee - RN Case Manager  in  Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - RN Case Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Silverado

Pros

Working with geriatric residents and patients with dementia

Cons

Unrealistic expectations regarding assignments of patients. Not taking into consideration territory and mileage. Changing of job requirements 3 weeks into new job. High volume turn over of staff. Most nurses stay 1-3 months before resigning.

Negative comments do not cause for positive outcomes. Staff need to be managed up.. not down. Do not treat your staff like remedial employees. To get respect, one must give it. Be profesional, be realistic, be supportive. All of these things SH is not.

I love working at this job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Silverado

Pros

This is great company to work for. The management listen to your ideas and opinions. They have always been generous with praise and helped me fit work into my school schedule.

Cons

Sometimes expectations can be unclear. But usually this is resolved easily and the management are very open to feedback about this.

Keep on being great and make sure that you are giving very specific feedback. But be careful not to micromanage.

There are newer employer reviews for Silverado

Worked for Silverado? Contribute to the Community!