Silverado

www.silveradocare.com
  www.silveradocare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Silverado

High standards for associates, and that's as it should be!

I have been working at Silverado full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You get to make a difference in other's lives. Hard work does pay off here. The culture is very positive and loving. I get to work with some of the greatest people I have ever met in my life. The animals and children that come to work with the associates!

Cons

Training is not very thorough. Every community seems to operate differently. It sometimes feels as though there are "favorites". The "way to do things" sometimes seems a bit vague and unstructured.

Make things more "across the board". Give feedback to all associates within the company. Home office needs to be more of a support to the folks on the field, more than just telling us when we do things incorrectly.

Jun 11, 2014Sr. Director of Employee Relations and Recruiting

Thank you for your 3+ years of service. Your commitment has truly enriched the lives of our residents, clients, patients, and their families. Our culture really defines Silverado as an innovator in ... More

66 Other Employee Reviews for Silverado (View Most Recent)

Good company but some managers need more empathy!

I worked at Silverado full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Co-workers, residents, holiday pay, 401 k match

Cons

you are suppose to do anything to reach their goals.

Jun 11, 2014Sr. Director of Employee Relations and Recruiting

Thank you for your 5+ years of service. I am glad to hear that, overall, it was a positive experience. Silverado has a great team dedicated to not only enriching the lives of those we serve, but ... More

Stressful work environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I worked at Silverado full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This is a great place to work if you have the right supervisor. In the time I was there I had between 4-6 supervisors and only 3 were good. The others didn't understand what leadership really meant.

Cons

They don't have established policies, every office runs things differently. They change client rates without letting the entire team know about the changes.

I would recommend that management take a good look at their administrators and ensure they are being fair and conducting themselves in a professional and legal way. They tend to just fire people for no good reason.

Jun 11, 2014Sr. Director of Employee Relations and Recruiting

Thank you for your 5+ years of service and for posting sharing your feedback. We are proud to say that we have made significant changes to our San Diego office in the past few weeks.

Because of