There are newer employer reviews for Silverado

Siverado

Former Employee - Laborer  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Laborer in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Silverado full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great working envoronment
Honest as an employer and company

Cons

Small company and no benifits

Aug 5, 2014Sr. Director of Employee Relations and Recruiting

We are so happy that you believe Silverado is a great place to work. We would love to learn more about additional benefits we could explore offering to our associates. Today, we offer a wide ... More

54 Other Employee Reviews for Silverado (View Most Recent)

Enough is enough!

Current Employee - Hard Worker
    Current Employee - Hard Worker

I have been working at Silverado full-time for more than a year

Pros

The residents will come into your hearts and make themselves at home! :) The pay is OK, not great but OK. I love the people I work with!

Cons

The pressure from the home office is overwhelming! NOTHING is EVER good enough, they are ALWAYS pushing you for more more more!! When they can barely take care of who is there already! The staffing ratios are not kept up and when you are working with people who have extreme behaviors that is DANGEROUS! Work-life balance is a joke...when you work for Silverado that becomes your life...say goodbye to your family and friends for they will rarely get to see you!

The pressure is too much! BACK OFF!!! If the place is growing and we are meeting the goals say GOOD JOB to the WHOLE team NOT just the sales people because it is a GROUP EFFORT! Things also need to get more consistent from one community to the next...especially when it comes to associates and how many we should all get! Plan for more and give permission to hire ahead of the census!
    STOP BUILDING MORE AND TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE! HELP MORE THAN JUST THE COMMUNITIES IN CALIFORNIA!!!!!

Aug 19, 2014Sr. Director of Employee Relations and Recruiting

We really would love the opportunity to speak to you in person about your concerns. As a current associate, we want to hear from you.

We are a very forward-thinking, cutting edge organization
    ... More

LVN ( Charge Nurse )

Former Employee - LVN Charge Nurse  in  San Juan Capistrano, CA
    Former Employee - LVN Charge Nurse in San Juan Capistrano, CA

I worked at Silverado full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I really enjoyed the residents and co-workers. The motto of the company is great. I wish that they cared about the employees as well.

Cons

Management does not support the employees. They will fire you rather than work to solve problems. I have seen great nurses and caregivers fired. They tossed them out like disposable gloves.

Encourage and invest in your employees, without them business suffers, your residents suffer and that is a shame.

Aug 19, 2014Sr. Director of Employee Relations and Recruiting

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. At Silverado, we really try and focus on support and education for our associates – beyond the requirements of continuing education for your licensure ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Silverado

Worked for Silverado? Contribute to the Community!