Silverado

www.silveradocare.com
There are newer employer reviews for Silverado

Compassionate, caring company

I worked at Silverado full-time

Pros

Company leaders are truly passionate and dedicated to company mission of "enriching lives." Company culture is supportive and enriching for employees and customers. Employees are encouraged to be innovative and engaged with residents and families. Employees can bring their children to work to interact with the residents. Interacting with the Alzheimer's and dementia residents is very rewarding.

Cons

Work-Life balance can be hard to achieve in a business that is open 24/7. Stress can be very high, it is a very demanding job both physically and emotionally.

Aug 19, 2014Sr. Director of Employee Relations and Recruiting

Thank you for sharing your story. It is always so rewarding to hear about our associate’s stories and how they were able to live out our mission during their time at Silverado.

Work-life balance
... More

66 Other Employee Reviews for Silverado (View Most Recent)

I love knowing that we are improving the quality of life of our residents every day.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Silverado full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Everyone is passionate about what they're doing no matter what role they're in, as it results in the quality of care for our residents. The culture is very unique and special. It is a supportive, and team and family oriented workplace. We have an open door policy, and we have kids and pets in our workplace. I love the fact that after I started working here, I was able to refer Silverado's At Home services to my grandfather who is now under their care part time. It makes me happy to know that I was in the right place at the right time to help him find the care that he needs.

Cons

I would like to see us get paid if we get called for jury duty.

Aug 19, 2014Sr. Director of Employee Relations and Recruiting

No matter what your role at Silverado, at the end of the day we are all supporting the love and care we provide to our residents, clients and patients. Hearing a child laugh and having a pet approach ... More

Siverado

Former Employee - Laborer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Laborer in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Silverado full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great working envoronment
    Honest as an employer and company

Cons

Small company and no benifits

Aug 5, 2014Sr. Director of Employee Relations and Recruiting

We are so happy that you believe Silverado is a great place to work. We would love to learn more about additional benefits we could explore offering to our associates. Today, we offer a wide ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Silverado