Great place to work

I have been working at Silverado full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Silverado is a company that really gives as much to their associates as they do to our clients/residents/patients. I have had the opportunity to impact their lives and the lives of their families. I have had so many opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. I enjoy every member of the team. They are always available to talk to and help me out.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

Sep 8, 2014 – Sr. Director of Employee Relations and Recruiting

Thank you for leaving your review. When we look back at our leaders, 75% of the leadership team at Silverado have been promoted from within. We have found that supporting our associates to become ... More

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Like a family!

I have been working at Silverado full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The culture here is one of the best I have been a part of. The people I work with are like family and truly care about each other. The atmosphere with the kids and pets is incredible. Many Senior executives have started out in the field and have not forgotten what it's like to be there. It's a culture of storytelling which allows everyone to feel connected to what we do in each service line.

Cons

I'd like to see more focus around training in the Home Office. I know there is a training done in the field on dementia and other areas that we service and I think that people in the Home Office could benefit from that as well.

Sep 8, 2014 – Sr. Director of Employee Relations and Recruiting

Being a family one is one of many things that makes Silverado a great place to work. At the Home Office, the leadership teams take every opportunity to work in the field and understand the different ... More

Compassionate, caring company

I worked at Silverado full-time

Pros

Company leaders are truly passionate and dedicated to company mission of "enriching lives." Company culture is supportive and enriching for employees and customers. Employees are encouraged to be innovative and engaged with residents and families. Employees can bring their children to work to interact with the residents. Interacting with the Alzheimer's and dementia residents is very rewarding.

Cons

Work-Life balance can be hard to achieve in a business that is open 24/7. Stress can be very high, it is a very demanding job both physically and emotionally.

Aug 19, 2014 – Sr. Director of Employee Relations and Recruiting

Thank you for sharing your story. It is always so rewarding to hear about our associate’s stories and how they were able to live out our mission during their time at Silverado. Work-life balance ... More