I love working at this job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Salt Lake City, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Silverado

Pros

This is great company to work for. The management listen to your ideas and opinions. They have always been generous with praise and helped me fit work into my school schedule.

Cons

Sometimes expectations can be unclear. But usually this is resolved easily and the management are very open to feedback about this.

Keep on being great and make sure that you are giving very specific feedback. But be careful not to micromanage.

Other Reviews for Silverado

Great place to work

I have been working at Silverado full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Silverado is a company that really gives as much to their associates as they do to our clients/residents/patients. I have had the opportunity to impact their lives and the lives of their families. I have had so many opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally.

I enjoy every member of the team. They are always available to talk to and help me out.

Cons

None that I can think of at this time.

Like a family!

I have been working at Silverado full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture here is one of the best I have been a part of. The people I work with are like family and truly care about each other. The atmosphere with the kids and pets is incredible. Many Senior executives have started out in the field and have not forgotten what it's like to be there. It's a culture of storytelling which allows everyone to feel connected to what we do in each service line.

Cons

I'd like to see more focus around training in the Home Office. I know there is a training done in the field on dementia and other areas that we service and I think that people in the Home Office could benefit from that as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Silverado.

Worked for Silverado? Contribute to the Community!