Silverchair Learning Systems
www.silverchairlearning.com Cary, NC 150 to 499 Employees

The internship experience for me was isolated, I was the only intern.

Intern (Former Employee)
Charlottesville, VA

I worked at Silverchair Learning Systems

ProsIt was easy to get the internship. Only one interview, and then I was accepted. They attempted to tailor my project to my major.

ConsThe work environment was poor, especially for an intern. Most everyone was older (40+) and kept to themselves. But, I was in the software development department, could be totally different in the business/sales department.

Advice to Senior ManagementFirst, hire at least two interns at a time and put them next to each other. Second, provide constructive criticism on my professional skills, that it the reason I am there.

Fun, small, and laid back atmosphere; entry level not too exciting but lead to opportunities.

Market Research Analyst (Former Employee)
Charlottesville, VA

I worked at Silverchair Learning Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros: -Fun people to work with -Laid back environment but got work done Was a young company… Cons: -Fairly young so a lot of management was overworked and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent place to gain experience in a sales environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cary, NC

I worked at Silverchair Learning Systems as an intern

Pros: The work was easy for a call center environment and there was good… Cons: Transitional period with the Vista acquisition last summer had some full-time employees on… Advice to Senior Management: The upper management was fine in the Cary office but there was… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Silverchair Learning Systems.

Worked for Silverchair Learning Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Silverchair Learning Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Silverchair Learning Systems CEO Jim Triandiflou. All reviews posted anonymously by Silverchair Learning Systems employees.