Silverline

www.silverlinecrm.com
There are newer employer reviews for Silverline

They truly care about employees

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

I have been at Silverline for a few years now and have received nothing less than exceptional support from the management team. They have encouraged me to grow both personally and professionally. We get a yearly stipend for education which I was able to use to take classes and further my skills. When I saw a need for a new role at Silverline, I worked with managers to create that role and happily filled it.
Silverline also offers great perks such as 401k matching, unlimited vacation days, in-office massages, and monthly social outings.

Cons

The current office space is tight. We're moving to a new office on Union Square soon, but until then, we have to be flexible.

19 Other Employee Reviews for Silverline (View Most Recent)

This is hands down the best career decision I have ever made!! I love this company and am so proud to be a part of it!!

Current Employee - Solution Architect in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Solution Architect in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Silverline full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The people at Silverline are the most inviting, collaborative, intelligent group of people I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Everyone is treated with respect and your thoughts and feedback are actually heard. The working environment definitely falls into the work-hard play-hard category, but even when working hard the atmosphere is fun, inviting and empowering. I always feel challenged at work but never feel like I have been thrown into something without the support to succeed. There are seriously so many positives about this company that I'm just going to list out some of them right here:

-401k company matching
    -Unlimited vacation days (yes, unlimited)
    -Ability to work remote, if desired or necessary
    -Annual amount of money to use on education of your choice
    -In-office massages and yoga
    -Monthly socials
    -SICK office! complete with ping pong tables, a keg and much more

That's only scratching the surface but we are also a gold partner with salesforce and have some of the top app exchange apps, which is pretty awesome!

Cons

Since the company has only been around for a few years, there are still some growing pains around formal processes and methodology. However, there are steps actively being taken every single day to improve these areas.

Keep up the fantastic work!! What you are doing is working! I am excited to see some of the changes get implemented around keeping remote employees more connected!

People are jealous of my job

Current Employee - Support Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Support Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverline full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-Flexibility in your work schedule. Although the workload can be heavy, you can make your own schedule.
    -Ability to work from home often
    -Unlimited vacation days
    -Office culture is very family like and collaborative. Everyone has a positive attitude and has fun working
    -Monthly happy hours let the employees get together to relax and grow closer with their company and coworkers
    -Fun events throughout the year
    -Technology given with a simple request, no red tape to cut through to do your job
    -Weekly check-ins with your manager help to keep each employee connected to management and on top of weekly goals
    -Communication is key here.
    -Upper management is easily approachable
    -Stocked pantry always with any snacks you want
    -Beverage fridge fully stocked always
    -Ping pong table, dartboard, shuffleboard in employee lounge area
    -Opportunities to grow
    -Negativity & judgement free company for the most part
    -Collaboration is huge here. If you don't know the answer, odds are there are at least 2 other people that can help happily.

Cons

-Expectation is on the individual employee to map out their career path and find how they want to grow, with sometimes little help from management
    -Workload can be a lot at times and sometimes you will work long hours or on the weekends
    -Compensation review meetings do not exist from what I've seen- to review with your manager your annual performance and any raises
    -Promotions are rare in some departments like Support.
    -Timecards need to be entered in detail every week for billable metrics. This is sometimes an annoying part of the job and not everyone is used to having to track every minute of their day like this.

There are newer employer reviews for Silverline