Silverline

www.silverlinecrm.com
  www.silverlinecrm.com
There are newer employer reviews for Silverline

They truly care about employees

I have been working at Silverline full-time

Pros

I have been at Silverline for a few years now and have received nothing less than exceptional support from the management team. They have encouraged me to grow both personally and professionally. We get a yearly stipend for education which I was able to use to take classes and further my skills. When I saw a need for a new role at Silverline, I worked with managers to create that role and happily filled it.
Silverline also offers great perks such as 401k matching, unlimited vacation days, in-office massages, and monthly social outings.

Cons

The current office space is tight. We're moving to a new office on Union Square soon, but until then, we have to be flexible.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Silverline (View Most Recent)

Inspiring and Intelligent Coworkers

Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverline full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

- Office in Union Square is awesome! Comfortable with lots of amenities as others have mentioned.
    - Perks and benefits are generous. In-office massages occasionally, financial advisor with the greatest ROI my 401k has ever seen (seriously!), unlimited PTO, work from home, etc.
    - The emphasis on learning and development is really strong and constantly pushes me to grow my own skillset as well as teach others when I can
    - The solutions we build are creative and innovative, very often transformative for clients
    - Many of my coworkers are totally brilliant and I love to collaborate with and learn from them

Cons

- As with any growing company or start-up, lots of organizational change happens quickly as we evolve. Definitely need to be flexible and patient to work here.
    - Consulting workload can be heavy at times
    - Career path development is currently a little shallow, but I know people are trying to work on this

Career path development needs to be a priority, especially for younger employees, to prevent disillusionment and turnover. Internal operational changes should be openly discussed / transparency is key. Less emphasis on billables / metrics and more emphasis on organizational contribution.

Great people, good perks, great culture

I have been working at Silverline full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Opportunities to learn and grow.
    - Good people in terms of skills and being nice to work with.
    - Relaxed culture.
    - Management that seems to care about employees and does something about it like investing in their professional growth, good perks and working to maintain a good culture and atmosphere.

Cons

- like any company that works in the financial sector, some clients can be demanding.

There are newer employer reviews for Silverline