Silverlink Technologies Reviews

Current Employee - Great Place for Smart Recriuters  in  Mumbai (India)
Current Employee - Great Place for Smart Recriuters in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Silverlink Technologies

Pros

“Silver link Technologies is the first company that I have worked for that actually follows their stated values and capitalizing on their employees. The way I have been treated shows that Silver link Technologies believes that "Employees Are Our Greatest Strength." It has been great working on a team with people from different cultures and different generations because I learn a lot from my co-workers and Silver Link Technologies provides you the opportunity to work in different geographies across the globe and enhancing your knowledge.

I also appreciate the amazing track record Silver link Technologies has had making sure "Profits and Growth Provide for Everything We Do." This is a rock solid company that has a very bright future.

Though my duration was for a year but I wish to work again in such a good environment.

PS: I confirm that Silver Link can use my above recommendation in any of there publication or presentations used for the business purpose

Cons

need to spend a f time to build relationships to get work done

It would be great to continue a culture where talent is encouraged .

Other Reviews for Silverlink Technologies

“Wonderful experience...makes you a thorough professional. ”

Current Employee - Consultant  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverlink Technologies as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

"I had a wonderful experience working with silverlink. I appreciate your efforts in helping with finding me a good opportunity. I would also like to thank you for being very understanding and patient with me in time of trouble. My overall experience with silverlink was excellent. Looking forward to spending more years with you. "

Cons

"Nothing yet that I have come across."

"Thank you Nandini for providing me with this opportunity."

“Great Place to learn”

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in New York, NY

I have been working at Silverlink Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am working with Silverlink Technologies since last 2 years and during this period I have learned many new things which would be helpful for my career prospect. Here, everyone is getting platform for success. If you have ability to showcase yourself in successful people then join Silverlink. Those who are putting genuine efforts are surely get noticed here. Company has strong global footprints with its client and it is always helpful for the Recruiter to enhance their skills and ability as per the global clients and their needs.

Cons

As such I haven’t realized any cons.

Management is doing good but they should have to motivate their employees / recruiters who are working hard for the success of organization. Just one word of motivation will boost the energy level of recruiters which will help entire team to achieve their targets. My over all experience with Silverlink Technologies is good as I am getting proper support from my manager and we are doing well within a team.

There are newer employer reviews for Silverlink Technologies.

Worked for Silverlink Technologies? Contribute to the Community!