Simmons & Simmons
www.simmons-simmons.com London, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Loved working there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI liked that the partners had good experience and were willing to impart that on others. I enjoyed the team environment and the quality of the work. I thought it prepared me well for future roles.

ConsThey weren't that busy and I felt like the associates were being blamed for not bringing in as much work. It seemed with every passing managing partner there were huge disparities in the message being made and often contradictory.

Advice to Senior ManagementLiked the company overall but perhaps teach the partners more people skills towards their associates rather than just clients.

Good start

I have been working at Simmons & Simmons

Pros: People are very friendly, good working hours Cons: Average pay is the only downside More

Nice team to work with

Business Services (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I have been working at Simmons & Simmons

Pros: Lots of change which brings with it new opportunities and… Cons: To much change is frustrating. Advice to Senior Management: No comment No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Simmons & Simmons.

Worked for Simmons & Simmons? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Simmons & Simmons reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Simmons & Simmons CEO Jeremy Hoyland. All reviews posted anonymously by Simmons & Simmons employees.