Simon Property Group
www.simon.com Indianapolis, IN 5000+ Employees

Horrible Horrible Horrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsConvenient for shopping; able to participate in cool events; no shortage of responsibility given to each employee; good for networking with outside agencies;

ConsThe amount of stress and work in comparison to the pay is awful. They will work you to the bone with no regard for a personal life. I did most of my supervisors work in addition to my own while she took credit for all of it. They love their policies! Most of which are ridiculous, misunderstood, and improperly implemented. The policies are strictly enforced regardless of functionality and no accommodations are ever allowed regardless of situation. Employees live in constant fear and are never given any praise. The moral amongst mall employees is nonexistent.

Advice to Senior Management#1 most important thing Upper Level Indy Management could do is pay attention to what the management in the malls is doing. Many of them are corrupt, many are doing nothing at all, and all of them I've encountered are just shooting from the hip.

The job was very stressful because of lack of leadership from mall management;

Guest Services Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Simon Property Group

Pros: Flexible scheduling for this part-time position Cons: Pay was well below average for the job duties. Lack of respect from middle/upper management. Lack of communication in the office, unless it… Advice to Senior Management: Treat Guest Services with respect. They are the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good days and bad days.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Simon Property Group

Pros: When it was great it was great. Mall management at some… Cons: Upper management never at the mall Lower management in malls were never at the mall Tend to break… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Simon Property Group.

Worked for Simon Property Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Simon Property Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Simon Property Group CEO David Simon. All reviews posted anonymously by Simon Property Group employees.