There are newer employer reviews for Simon Property Group

Working here was beneficial to my pocket and resume.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Central Valley, NY
Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Central Valley, NY

I worked at Simon Property Group part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Relatively High Starting Pay Rate, Freindly and Compassionate Managers, great holiday pay.

Cons

Poor quality work from co-workers, VERY stressful work, and

pay more attention to who you hire. I noticed several cases of theft by employees, and most of my co-workers were very rude to the customers. My advice to potential employees: be sure you can handle being yelled at, harrassed, and demanded from daily by the customers shopping at the malls. It drov eme crazy by the end of the first year.

114 Other Employee Reviews for Simon Property Group (View Most Recent)

Misleading job posting and interview for Marketing Administrative Assistant position. Incredibly low salary.

Former Employee - Marketing Administrative Assistant
    Former Employee - Marketing Administrative Assistant

I worked at Simon Property Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Office manager is fantastic, incredibly knowledgeable and a huge asset to the operations of this office.

Cons

This position was NOT a marketing position. It is primarily a financial/controller position for the gift cards and entering tenant sales data. The internal job description in the training manual for the position is NOTHING like what was in the job posting or what was discussed in the interview. Upon resigning, I informed my supervisor that if I had seen the correct job description in the posting, I never would have applied for the position. Recommended they rewrite the posting in an accurate way, better explain the requirements of the job during interviews, look for a finance minded individual and not a creative type and consider a different title for the position as well.

The salary for the position is incredibly low for the work load and responsibilities of the job.

General Manager

Former Employee - General Manager in Miami, FL
    Former Employee - General Manager in Miami, FL

I worked at Simon Property Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Exciting company to work for.

Cons

Cold, hostile upper management style.

Provide a fair, caring work environment and employees will be loyal forever.

There are newer employer reviews for Simon Property Group