Simon Property Group
www.simon.com Indianapolis, IN 5000+ Employees

Good intern experience, but wouldn't work there full time.

Marketing Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Simon Property Group full-time for less than a year

ProsExposure to planning events and promotions, able to do things outside of the office, get close with the small office staff, given responsibility on projects.

ConsLow pay, appears to be hard to move up the ladder, corporate conference calls were meaningless and lasted 2+ hours, saw many employees get their jobs threatened as a ploy to get employees to act a certain way, company culture is cutthroat.

Executive sales, accountant and mover

Marketing (Former Employee)

I worked at Simon Property Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The money was good ...but I was hired under a… Cons: You do EVERYTHING. You are supposed to be planning marketing for the merchants - who pay your salary. Instead, you are selling advertising, managing budgets,… Advice to Senior Management: Get out in the field to OBSERVE, not to berate. Ask questions and LISTEN. Get over… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good entry job, but not meant for life of career.

Marketing Assistant (Former Employee)
Orlando, FL

I worked at Simon Property Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Opportunities to grow and learn hospitality, marketing, and real estate… Cons: Very little training. No real support from corporate office. Depending on… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your staff. Especially management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Simon Property Group.

Worked for Simon Property Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Simon Property Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Simon Property Group CEO David Simon. All reviews posted anonymously by Simon Property Group employees.