SimplexGrinnell

www.simplexgrinnell.com

Tough but somewhat rewarding place

Technician (Current Employee) Columbia, MD

ProsGood pay, all paid company vehicle, provided a lap-top computer, lots of opportunities / work will never dry up, great benefits, interesting work / not dull.

ConsLots of confusion from management, gps tracking system that they take too far, too many reports, unprofessional billing, unreasonable requests from time to tome.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake more interest in the technicians, give better incentives, understand more about what transpires on certain jobs, know your jobs better.

Good place to work!

Electronic Systems Sales Representative (Current Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at SimplexGrinnell full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great benefits & perk. No micro managing. Cons: No bonus structure for all employees. Advice to Senior Management: A bonus structure should be put in place for all employees… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Outdated Company

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at SimplexGrinnell full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good salary and benefits. Opportunities for overtime. Cons: Management has poor technical/ engineering knowledge, lousy Project Management skills and lacks innovation. Poor relations with employees, no respect for seniority. Management skill consists of… Advice to Senior Management: Move into 21st century. Get educated. Learn about PMBOK and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on SimplexGrinnell.

Worked for SimplexGrinnell? Contribute to the Community!