There are newer employer reviews for SimpliVity

This company is focused and going places

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westborough, MA

I have been working at SimpliVity full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Exciting technology in a space that has true potential to disrupt legacy and status quo systems. The company is focused on building the right product not just selling something. Large number of engineers who are focused on building building world class technology. Everyone seems very passionate about the product and believes in the CEO. Family and work life balance are highly valued.

Cons

Still too early too tell. Its a very fast paced environment in a technology space that continues to change quickly.

Continue to build upon the core team you have deployed. Bolster the technical marketing and engage further in the industry as a whole.

2 Other Employee Reviews for SimpliVity (View Most Recent)

The best company I have ever worked for....

Current Employee - Sales in Munich (Germany)
    Current Employee - Sales in Munich (Germany)

I have been working at SimpliVity full-time (more than an year)

Pros

A "big company in formation", a great collaborative work place, a revolutionary and ground breaking product, they want and listen to your feedback - good and bad. Our culture is that we are a team, a family and we should extend the charity principle to all of our colleagues - so cut each other some slack if something goes wrong.
    A positive, exciting and kind company to work for. It does not get much better.

Cons

It is a start up, so we could do with more resource, but again they listen to us and adjust/provide.

You are doing just great carry on as you are and do not change.

There are newer employer reviews for SimpliVity